Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First release, first 14th, first Yamada's Playlist upload

So, if you're here via 14BiQ's stuff (which I assume you are, I don't say interesting enough stuff to draw people without that crutch), you're aware that we're doing shit on the 14th of each month.  We'll have releases, possibly stuff like podcasts, raffles; whatever we think up down the road.  On my end, I thought it'd be neat to do some sort of thematic playlist each month via this blog.  The first one is pretty random, as I decided to do an A-Z playlist by artist name.  There's some rough transitions for sure, and I didn't transcode anything, so there's a few files in there that I had as m4a, flac, or ogg rather than mp3, but I'm fairly pleased with the end result overall.  Check it out, lemme know what you think~
http://www.mediafire.com/?mucajguu8m5x492
http://www.mediafire.com/?5lm3tmmisr445w0
(It's a split archive, you'll need both pieces to extract it)

Other than that, Mei for our first release, several chapters of Anal Angel have been translated already and are just waiting on the editing side, partial script for Near Equal and IS already floating around.  Lots of shit in the works for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment