Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Failure...

I wanted to be a lot more active on here, but obviously I've failed at that.  Pretty lame, I know.

I've also been slacking on translating, getting 5 scripts ahead of the editing side always does that to me, but now that they're almost caught up I guess it's time to kick my ass into gear.  Time to do the last chapter of Anal Angel and say goodbye to that series after working on it for so long...  I dunno, I'm glad we did that series, but it also leads to a lot of awkward dynamics being a primarily non-H group and having something as smutty as that alongside our other releases.  It's certainly one of the most fun series I've worked on, since Sanpei writes such awesome dialog, and I'll probably miss having it in our roster once it's gone.  Mei is 6 chapters away from completion, so I'll slam out a bunch of that this week too, hopefully our editing side moves along on it a little quicker than the last chapter (I can't really blame them too much, Mei has such long chapters, two full spreads to stitch each chapter, and a lot of redraws and shit).  I know what I'm picking up next, people who visit /a/ frequently might have seen me commit to one of them, but I'm not really going to announce the new series until later; possibly as part of our 14th day stuff this month.

Anyone who likes J-core, hardcore, HHC, any of that stuff should check out the following link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uv07nyniyxecy#myfiles
Really good stuff.

Part of the problem I have with translating on a regular basis rather than in spurts is that I can't keep a circadian rhythm.  Just a few days ago I was going to bed at like 2 am, and now it's 5 am and I can tell I'll be up for a few hours more...  It's hard to keep a routine when your sleeping pattern won't keep one, it's like sabotaging yourself on a daily basis.

I was thinking of doing some top 5 anime lists by genre or something, hopefully I'll do that in the next few days, it'll give me something to post about that might actually possibly be interesting to someone.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I found this pretty intersting to read. And I didn't know that Mei was 6 chapters from completion. :o

    Still, 5 am is late... Especially on daily basis!
    And to keep up a blog is kinda hard, so don't focus to much on it, otherwise it will just become somthing you don't look forward too to write and I'm pretty sure you don't want that.

    Nice blog, btw, I'm planning to stik around here!

    ReplyDelete